Our Farm Fresh Produce CSA box will be available for pick up every Sunday during the Milaeger's Great Lakes Farmers Market on Sundays from 10am - 2pm. We will be providing you with the best quality and selection of healthy produce from our Farmers Market vendors. Plus, enjoy great tips and recipes for how to take advantage of all your fresh new ingredients each week! Our CSA members receive an exclusive discount shopping card for Milaeger's stores (good on pick up day only) and enjoy special samplers and coupons from our farmers market venders!
Read our latest CSA Newsletter
What You Get
- A box of fresh healthy produce from our local farmers and growers
- Amazing variety of vegetables, fruits, berries, and herbs
- Convenient pick up at our Great Lakes Market allows you to shop for all your grocery needs
- A newsletter including updates on the crops, photos, recipes, information about washing, sorting, and preserving produce. Click for Weekly Newsletter.
- Involvement with your surrounding farmers and producers!
Why Choose a CSA
- Weekly shares of the freshest produce
- Eat healthy and know where your food is coming from
- Supporting your local farmers and producers
- Learn to cook with a variety of locally grown food
- Get updates on what's coming and recipes in a weekly newsletter
- 22 weekly shares - June through October
- The best of the best of a wide variety of fresh produce from our local farmers
- Exciting weekly recipes to spice up your cooking style and inspire you!
- Prepayment for the whole season's produce = HUGE savings!
- Multiple share options to fit your family and lifestyle
- CSA membership card for exclusive savings (save 10%, some exclusions apply) at Milaeger's stores on pick up day (Sundays)
- Easy pick up on Sundays at our Great Lakes Farmers Market so you can shop and enjoy the market for additional items
- Bonus samples and coupons from our farmers market vendors for you to try!
Apples, Arugula, Asparagus, Beets, Brussel Sprouts, Carrots, Cauliflower, Collards, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Garlic, Green, Onions, Leeks, Microgreens, Melons, Mushrooms, Squash, Kale, Kohlrabi, Onions, Okra, Peppers, Potatoes, Spinach Greens, Sweet Corn, Super Greens, Zucchini, Watermelon and more.
Plus Fresh Herbs too! (15 varieties)